Kathy Barto – Crackerbarrel Corner’s eBook Reviewer
Now you can finally Unlock The Secrets in Saving your Marriage and see immediate results Guaranteed!
By Katie Zaltman
The Mastery’s Guide to Saving your Marriage and Stopping your Divorce” contains everything you need to save your marriage. You’ll explore exact steps in saving your relationship and stopping the divorce. As marriage counselors with 30+ years of experience, we have found the most effective techniques that have been proven to save marriages. We’ll cover every aspect of stopping your divorce and saving your marriage, so at each step you will know exactly where you are, where you’ve been and what there is for you to do next.
It is a book that you will turn to again and again for advice, practical skills and reassurance.
Within seconds find out:
- The missing key ingredient needed to save your marriage.
- What words you need to say to get your spouse back.
- Why advice others give you are the worst thing that can happen to you.
- How easy it is to apply our methods thanks to the mistakes made by others.
- How to resolve lingering conflicts.
- What men and women want in their marriage or relationship.
- Why you haven’t been able to improve your marriage more up to this point.
- The differences between the thought pattern of spouses in successful and unsuccessful marriages.
- And much more.
You’ll also learn:
- Discover exactly what is involved in a successful marriage.
- Learn powerful strategies for bringing back passion into your relationship.
- Know how to resolve problems with inequality in your marriage.
- How power can be destructive and bring a downtime in every relationship.
- You do not have to convince your spouse to change.
- Why arguing is a waste of time and the amazingly secret to get around it.
- Learn how to avoid getting your marriage stuck on things that happened in the past.
- Understand why the real problem causing an abusive marriage may be something that you, not your spouse is actually doing.
- How dressing for success is essential in saving your marriage.
- How to work at your relationship effectively without being pushed away by your partner.
- Improving and making your communications skills more effective.
- Plus much more.