Kathy Barto – Crackerbarrel Corner’s eBook Reviewer
Wow – great information for everyone, especially women on their own!
Secret Tip– A car salesman will always make more money selling you a used car. He will do everything to switch you from buying a new car. Then convince you to buy a used car to save money. It is a catch 22, yes you will save money, but the car dealer will make a bigger profit on the used car.
When you buy your car it’s the second most expensive purchase you make next to your home.
- You will learn how to not pay the doc or processing fee… Save $299 to $599.
- When you buy a new car, the price difference from MSRP or Add on stickers to invoice cost could be $1,500 to $5,000. Your going to learn how to buy a car at invoice.
- If your going to trade your car in to the car dealer, they will hold money back… Save anywhere from $500 to $2,000.
- You will learn how to get leather installed at dealer cost saving you around $1,000.
- How to buy a used car and sell your car… You will learn how to appraise used cars which will save you double what dealers will sell you the car.
- AND MUCH MORE!!